Munshi Nagar, Dadabhai Road, Andheri (West), Mumbai - 400058, India.
Tel : +91-022-26230396/2401/7454, Fax : 91-022-26237042
E-Mail : email@example.com
S. P. Jain Institute of Management and Research under the banner of Bhartiya Vidya Bhavan is among the top educational institution providing business courses in the country. It was started in 1981 by the then British Prime Minister Mrs. Margaret Thatcher.
The Institute has been providing finest Post Graduate Programs in the country in collaboration with industry and state-of-the-art teaching material.
Life at SPJIMR is a journey through education, sprinkled with a variety of academic and non-academic learning that goes beyond the conventional classroom method. The entire learning process at SPJIMR is focused on inculcating, in participants, sensitivity to real-world issues and an ability to become leaders in their chosen fields.
The Academic Programs Offered by the Institute
- The Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) programme design seeks to inculcate the right attitude, develop the appropriate skills and impart comprehensive and rigorous knowledge for the students to develop into effective managers.
- Family Managed Business Programme is aimed at young individuals who are tomorrow's owner managers and therefore addresses these needs.
- Executive Masters In Business Administration (EMBA) ( being launched in Sept 2002 ) - A holistic program designed to provide High Quality Management Education to Practicing Executives enabling them to concurrently execute their job responsibilities.
- Ph.D. Programme - This programme offered at SPJIMR is aimed at creating professionals in the area of Business Consultancy as well as Professionally Trained Teachers. This is a high quality programmme spaning over a period of 4 years. The first 2 years are spent in complete intensive course work followed by 2 years of dissertition.
- Post Graduate Diploma in Information Technology (PGDIT) - The programme is aimed at developing a well rounded capability suitable for a potential "team leader" for IT projects. This program is equivalent to Masters Program in Information Technology.
- Apart from these four SPJIMR offers a host of other programs with the aim of bringing management education and create professionals capable of working in tomorrow's competitive environment.
The Intranet connects each of the five cornerstones of the learning experience: Library, Computer Centre, Study Domes, Hostel and the Executive Training Centre .